We're Irish Enough For You!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Back from the dead

Hey everyone! Well, clearly we... okay, this blog is primarily my responsibility so... I have been lacking in keeping up with our blog. I have some pictures to post from the fantastic time we had this weekend at Charlie's! Lorraine and I want to personally thank every single one of you for making it down there and filling the room with energy. We couldn't do it without you! As far as the names of the groups go, it would help me out if you would drop me a line letting me know what you would like to be called and as always if you want the picture pulled down for any reason, just drop me a line.

Our new gig schedule should be up shortly so look for that too! I'll be back with more soon, but I know there are quite a few people out there waiting for these pictures, so here they are!

















Well, that was messy. I must work on that.




Coming in the next post... Lorraine and her Pipes of Doom! There will even be a picture!

Until then (which will be soon)

-Paul

6 Comments:

Blogger Dan Guy said...

Looks like a fantastic time indeed!

September 30, 2008 at 4:40 AM  
Blogger Dan Guy said...

And I want to be called "Professor Night Terror".

September 30, 2008 at 4:42 AM  
Blogger spacedlaw said...

Thanks for the update, Paul, and the pictures. Looking forward to the pipes (even if I have been treated to private sessions via Skype, spoiled girl that I am).
It really looks like the great gig Lorraine said it was.

September 30, 2008 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger scored4life said...

Professor Night Terror (PNT?) and Spacedlaw, good to see a couple of posts here! ;)

The Saturday night gig was indeed fantastic and had energy very similar to a typical St. Patty's Day. It's amazing the amount of energy that a room like that can create.

I'll post the pipes picture next, likely by the end of the week. Things aren't really slowing down for any of us are they?

September 30, 2008 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger ariandalen said...

Shiny Happy People!
Looks like everyone had a great time.
Looking forward to the Pipes of Doom. ;)

October 8, 2008 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Marjorie said...

Looks like a great time! I would come to listen if only you weren't on the wrong continent.

Pipes of Doom very soon, please.

November 1, 2008 at 4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home