We're Irish Enough For You!

Friday, October 24, 2008

A good weekend for a gig

Well, that time of the week is here again where Lorraine and I venture forth to the wonderful still waters to fill the air with music and the bellies with fabulous food and beguiling beverages! If rumors are indeed true, then our good friend and talented musician Dylan Hatch will be joining us for certain on Friday night and may even return on Saturday night. If I receive confirmation one way or the other before tomorrow I will indeed post it.

If you have been down to see Lorraine and I, but have not seen us with Dylan yet, you should definitely head out as see how he seamlessly merges with our sound adding fantastic harmonies, driving drum beats and humor (last element open for interpretation). Of course with two boys on stage, lorraine begins to feel outnumbered, but we would never think of pressing such an advantage.

So come on down, raise a glass, sing along, and join us for a few hours where you can forget about everything else and just be with friends.

~Slainte~

-Dr. Paul

3 Comments:

Blogger Dan Guy said...

Dylan is a crazy man.

October 27, 2008 at 5:06 AM  
Blogger scored4life said...

He's fantastic fun to have around, no doubt. I have to say it was a show that I was not expecting, being that we just started playing stuff that we had never really done before. All I can say is that I had an absolute blast doing it! I just hope that it came across well, as I really have no idea how is sounded.

That's the one thing that I always really appreciate is having someone in the audience that can tell me how is sounds out there, because that's my primary goal.

I hope Dylan decides to show up many, many more times!

October 27, 2008 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger CMN Critic said...

How about some mention of the Jameson Gig Dec. 5th or NY EVE?

November 30, 2008 at 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home